Easy Chicken Stir-Fry
There are so many easy-peasy recipes out there that are incredibly easy and quick! A lite cheating goes into them but even employing the more labour-intensive apprpach only adds a few minutes to th process. In these casrs, the more painful part is the clean up which even then is super quick and efficient. Give this a go and I promise you won't regret it!
Recipe - Serves 1-2
250g chopped chicken breast
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ginger powder
1 tsp paprika
1 bag rainbow vegetables
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
70g packet of noodles
- Mix the chicken, garlic, ginger, paprika, salt and pepper together.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan then fry the chicken until cooked through.
-Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the packet instructions and set aside.
- If prepping the vegetables yourself, cut the pepper and carrots lengthways into ribbons and chop the spring onions and trim the broccoli and baby corn...I cheated with Waitrose crisp rainbow stir-fry and just trimmed and chopped tbe spring onions but added the rest as they were.
- Add the vegetables and oyster sauce and combine until all coated with the sauce.
- Drain the noodles and add to the chicken and vegetables and stir-fry for a minute.
- Serve and enjoy!